Extra – Drag & Drop Magazine WordPress Theme Download Free 2.5 – Elegantthemes.com | Extra v2.5 – Drag & Drop Magazine WordPress Theme is a professional Magazine WordPress Theme proudly Powered By The Divi Builder owned by Eleganthemes.com
Extra – Drag & Drop Magazine WordPress Theme
Extra v2.5 – Drag & Drop Magazine WordPress Theme takes the professional Divi Builder framework and then extends its most advanced Drag & Drop builder complete power to work on your desire homepage and categories using a brand new set of post-based modules.
Extra Elegantthemes WP Theme comes with a 100% new set of Divi Builder modules which is built specifically for the fully needs of bloggers and online publications.
Everything about the premium layouts built with the best and most wanted Divi Builder are completely customizable.
version 2.5 ( updated 05-31-2018 )
– Fixed an issue where the context menu of the settings modal header displayed wrong menu items.
– Added feature that enables users to filter the settings modal options in addition to searching.
– Fixed a compatibility with Easy Forms for MailChimp that prevented section background colors from being changed.
– Added new Go To Option item to settings modal right click menu.
– Fixed the issue where native browser context menu wouldn’t display within textarea in settings modal.
– Fixed PHP error occurring when using the module preview in the Classic Divi Builder.
– Added new element right click menu option “View Modified Styles”.
– Fixed the issue where background colors of Social Media Follow items were not reset correctly during resetting styles.
– Fixed a bug where column background settings wouldn’t reset while resetting entire section or row styles.
– Fixed the issue where some style options of “Tab Text” options group, within Tabs Module, were not copied correctly.
– Fixed certain Visual Builder UI elements not working properly when disabling various things in the role editor.
– Fixed locked specialty sections having wrong color for the Lock and Collapse button.
– Fixed issue with duplicating checkboxes where link wouldn’t properly get duplicated as well.
– Added extra security hardening to the OAuth2 authorization callback.
– Fixed Image Align Bottom option not working on mobile for Fullwidth Header module.
– Added keyboard shortcut hint into builder helper for reset module styles.
– Fixed issue with custom margin value working incorrectly for the blog module.